• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mortgages

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mortgages

Does anyone know of any good mortgage advisors. I've used Simon Foster at contractor financials but I've tried to contact him and they say he's out of the office.

Originally posted by beelan00 View Post
    Does anyone know of any good mortgage advisors. I've used Simon Foster at contractor financials but I've tried to contact him and they say he's out of the office.
    ... and you need a mortgage right now?

Comment

Leave a message or speak to one of his colleagues ?

Comment

I tried Quay Financial Services at what is now Clearsky accounting, but they were not able to match the rates.

I moved back in November and went to my current lender with 2 years accounts and got 0.49% above base, i.e. currently 0.99%.

This will probably rise over the next couple of years, but hey its still a damn fine rate.
        Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

I like how because a guy is out of the office, youre going elsewhere ........are you some kind of moron that you need a mortgage by 5pm today or something?

Comment

I used Emma, at Contractor Financials. But hang on, you only speak to people called Simon ...
            If she weighs the same as a duck, she's made of wood. And therefore a witch!

Comment

I am in the midst of utilising Simon's advice, however as he's on leave one of his colleagues has stepped in and is just as helpful!

Don't be afraid
              Permietractor (probably)

Comment

Don't forget to tell them that you found them through Contractor UK

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                  Don't forget to tell them that you found them through Contractor UK
                  So they can add 1% and give a kickback to Admin
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Sorry, what's a mortgage? Been a while since I had one of those
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X