• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Battlestar Galactica

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battlestar Galactica

Now you know me, I'm notorious at batting for the other team so I don't feel bad about greatly looking forward to the start of season 2 of Battlestar Galactica tonight. Did anybody else also enjoy this splendid show?

Yes, it had the bolke out of the A-team and the other bloke out of Bonanza.
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Recording and series link set.

She can join me in my dreams any day.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Jack
        Now you know me, I'm notorious at batting for the other team so I don't feel bad about greatly looking forward to the start of season 2 of Battlestar Galactica tonight. Did anybody else also enjoy this splendid show?
        Yep! As well as the new series of Doctor Who

Thought it was a bit slow at the start but by the time it ended it was far better

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
          Yes, it had the bolke out of the A-team and the other bloke out of Bonanza.

When you put it like that, I thoroughly approve of the makeover.

Before...

After...

Comment

Originally posted by zathras
            Yep! As well as the new series of Doctor Who
            Just you wait for Torchwood, I'm going to be fantastic in that. What did you think of my impressive weapon in The Christmas Invasion?

Comment

I'm not sure which looks more cheesey. The second looks like Kays catalogue.

"By your command"
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
                The second looks like Kays catalogue.
                And mighty fine toilet, uh, reading material it makes too.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Jack
                  And mighty fine toilet, uh, reading material it makes too.
                  Who are they supposed to be, don't tell me it's Starbuck and Appollo?
                  Or is one supposed to be the Jane Seymore charachter?

Comment

The one on the left is a Cylon undercover agent, the one on the right is Boomer, which surely has to be some improvement.

Boomer old style vs new stylee...

Comment

Working...
                    X