• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Top ten cities in the world

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top ten cities in the world

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/eu...ex.html?hpt=C1

Glad to see my current faves Berlin and Singapore are on there
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/eu...ex.html?hpt=C1

Glad to see my current faves Berlin and Singapore are on there
    Funny how they are all tourist cities. Its like Sydney .......... there are heaps better cities to live in than Sydney, like Melbourne or Brisbane ...... so how did Sydney get above those two apart from the fact its much more well known?

Comment

Originally posted by AngelOfTheNorth View Post
      Funny how they are all tourist cities. Its like Sydney .......... there are heaps better cities to live in than Sydney, like Melbourne or Brisbane ...... so how did Sydney get above those two apart from the fact its much more well known?
      Prob because the Aussies in Sydney are slightly more sophisticated than the cretinous oiks like you who live in Melbourne or Brisbane.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Prob because the Aussies in Sydney are slightly more sophisticated than the cretinous oiks like you who live in Melbourne or Brisbane.
        I'm not sure he's even that sophisticated.

Comment

Anyone in Australia is still better than the oiks who live up 'norf' in this great country.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
            I'm not sure he's even that sophisticated.
            Slap that troll down
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Id move back to Amsterdam... excellent city.
              B00med!

Comment

Originally posted by AngelOfTheNorth View Post
                Anyone in Australia is still better than the oiks who live up 'norf' in this great country.
                Give it a rest, would you?

If you don't like those who live up north, fine... not sure anyone really cares.
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Advocate View Post
                  Id move back to Amsterdam... excellent city.
                  What made it so good?

Did you live in the city or outside?
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Zuurich, as long as you don't mind the tulip weather and are not afraid to get bored to death.
                    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Working...
                    X