• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone Used Genesis Computer Resources Agency Before

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone Used Genesis Computer Resources Agency Before

Never heard of these guys - Seem to have dozens of Java/C# dev roles on at the moment.

Anyone used them before?

Were they ok?

PM'ed you
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
      PM'ed you
      Thanks - For the benefit of others these guys are total charlatans - Sent me for an interview, did extensive testing, met senior manager, went back three times and last minute try to pull a fast one and knock £100 off the rate.

I slammed the phone down on these guys - Stay away from them - Best to stick with Aston Carter / Hudson / Huxley for contractors and let these jokers wind up bankrupt

Comment

Originally posted by joey122 View Post
        Thanks - For the benefit of others these guys are total charlatans - Sent me for an interview, did extensive testing, met senior manager, went back three times and last minute try to pull a fast one and knock £100 off the rate.

I slammed the phone down on these guys - Stay away from them - Best to stick with Aston Carter / Hudson / Huxley for contractors and let these jokers wind up bankrupt
        My suspicions were immedately aroused when I saw the word "Agency".
        But thanks for the tip-off.
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Lightship
          Don't worry. All of us here know you're worth every penny of the £1000/day that you're holding out for.
          You are being ungenerous

<snigger>
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Working...
          X