• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend plans??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend plans??

I may actually be going out on the town with Mr P this evening
    The rest of the weekend will no doubt be a blur.

How will the assorted members of the CUK collective be spending their weekends?
    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Tonight taking kickboxing class, followed by a nice chilli and wine
    Saturday taking the kids to swimming lessons, then dropping one off at friends for a b'day party/sleep over thing.
    Saturday afternoon I've been told we are going to look and price up fitted wardrobes for our bedroom.
    Sunday could be either relaxing or frantic depending on the outcome of wardrobe looking.

Comment

BBQ by the river tomorrow hopefully if the weather is as predicted and shopping for new clothes as I cant remember when I last bought any summer clothes.
      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

This evening drive home, chill and have my tea.

Tomorrow, haircut, do whatever shopping needs doing then watch the "National" in the pub before going out for dinner.

Sunday - Ikea...

No doubt Girly has the definitive list...
        Last edited by Churchill; 9 April 2010, 07:46.

Comment

No idea. Contemplating taking babyson swimming for the first time...
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Tonight cooking a monster curry, playing on the wii and generally messing about with Mrs PL.

Sat: viewing a couple of houses.

Sun: Out for lunch before flying back to Euroland for a workshop on Monday.

Comment

I forget about the visit to the bookies on Saturday after the swimming but before the shopping

Comment

We're recording a new album on Saturday....including some cool surf guitar tracks.

well OK they're demos, but the bass player who's doing it is really good, so will sound really professional...well as far as our musical abilities go.

Might get us some more highly paid gigs....

£40 each instead of £30
                I'm alright Jack

Comment

Tonight: Book hotel.

Tomorrow: Go to wedding, stay in hotel booked tonight.

Sunday: Drive home.
                  ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Reference data updates that I forgot to do last weekend. I fracking hate that job because I've never gotten around to making my life easier with so proper automation, reporting and editing programs. Then backup and archive onto CD/DVD and store in a safe place.

I am such a sad git.
                    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Working...
                    X