• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ross County....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ross County....

Where are the resident Tims now?

Drinking a good bottle of wine.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      Drinking a good bottle of wine.
      You mean Tennetts Super or a bottle of Bucky?

Counts as wine in Easterhouse....

Comment

Chateau D'escurac Medoc 2002.

About 17 quid a bottle.

Comment

Chateau D'escurac Medoc 2002.

About 17 quid a bottle.
          Nice!

Thinking boot Glasgae noo, The Horseshoe off Renfrew Street, I saw the God That Was Dominic Diamond in there.....

Once.

That's a cracking boozer tho...

I'm English and I know Scotland is the Greatest Place on Earth. There's not many of us who would say that.

Comment

Diamond is an alright geezer, hated the hun as well. Used to stay just down the road from me and would see him floating about quite often. He stayed above a right hun pub. He sold up and moved to canada last year and I can see why he did it.

Just now I can still see the snow on Ben Lomond from where I am sitting and I can think of a thousand ways in which I hate Glasgow and only a few why I love it but the few reasons for keep me here.

Comment

Diamond is an alright geezer, hated the hun as well. Used to stay just down the road from me and would see him floating about quite often. He stayed above a right hun pub. He sold up and moved to canada last year and I can see why he did it.

Just now I can still see the snow on Ben Lomond from where I am sitting and I can think of a thousand ways in which I hate Glasgow and only a few why I love it but the few reasons for keep me here.
              I lived in Annan for a while, then Moniaive, Franz Ferdinand guy bought my hoos...

Dumfriesshire.

Looked a place in Drymen, but me and the now missus are looking to go back to Edinburgh, if our Grand European Plan doesn't take off, my two kids left at home are Scots born...

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                I lived in Annan for a while, then Moniaive, Franz Ferdinand guy bought my hoos...

Dumfriesshire.

Looked a place in Drymen, but me and the now missus are looking to go back to Edinburgh, if our Grand European Plan doesn't take off, my two kids left at home are Scots born...
                I think I remember that house, sold maybe about 6 years ago? I might have this wrong but it was white walls and black wood? I recall the story in the press as they became big and that was his first house buy.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                  Where are the resident Tims now?
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

Considering how well the the north of the border pub team football is tolerated on here I do hope the 2 or 3 people that post so frequently will allow us English to indulge come the world cup in June.
                    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
                    X