• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Agents mail about a contract

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agents mail about a contract

This afternoon I get a mail from an agent about a contract for something I have no idea of, not even my field, couldn't even work out the job description but they did say that they are waiting for further information. Approximately one hour later I get the same mail from a different agency with exactly the same specs but this time with a rate (no location on either.) Whats interesting is that its from the same agent. This one I'm going to reply to, normally they just get ignored but the S3 group just seem to send out randomly propositions without knowing the person whom they're sending them to. Dear agents, read the person's bloody profile first.
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Ah ha I see the problem:

'S3 group'.

AKA: 'Spam'R'Us'

Don't you have a spam filter on your mail server?
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

S3

You kill me!

Comment

Dear Agent,

Why don't you take a running jump at yourself?

If this role is not suitable for you, please accept our apologies and forward it to anyone you know who might be interested.

Yours,
        expat

This email and any attachments are intended only for the addressee. If you receive this in error you must inform the sender and delete this communication from your computer. Don't worry, there will be another one along in a minute.
        Last edited by expat; 13 April 2010, 08:16.

Comment

Working...
        X