• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oi Wilmslow...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oi Wilmslow...

I thought you might find a use for this email I've just received...

My Dear,

Greetings to you from here in the Name of our Risen Lord.

How is your day?.

Mine is fine over here in Madrid Spain. Thanks for your mail. Like I said my name is Miss Mariam Mohammed. I am 26 years old, Am tall and fair in complexion, Very good looking Girl that is very sharing, giving, caring and loving girl, above all God fearing and trusted.

I really want to have a good relationship with you. A relationship of deep feeling that will construct a mutual understanding, I'm from Liberia, but am in Madrid, Spain and presently i am residing in the refugee Camp here in Madrid, Spain as a result of the civil war going on in my country.

My late father Alhaji Mohammed Kanyan Doe was the former head of State of Liberian before the rebels attacked our house one early morning killing my mother and my father.

It was only me and one of our Maid that is alive, and we managed to make our way to Madrid, Spain where we are living now in a Refugee Camp. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently.

Kindly get back to me on my e-mail: ([email protected])I will tell more about myself in reply to your mail.
    Miss Mariam Mohammed
    Yours Faithful
    ([email protected])
    Let me know how you get on...

If only this forum had some kind of mechanism for sending someone a personal message, rather than having to post a new thread.

Maybe the new version will have one - maybe I'll start a new thread to ask admin / Nick if there will be.
    If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by The Wikir Man View Post
      If only this forum had some kind of mechanism for sending someone a personal message, rather than having to post a new thread.

Maybe the new version will have one - maybe I'll start a new thread to ask admin / Nick if there will be.
      Yeah, we could have a whole forum based around personal messages!

Good one!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Yeah, we could have a whole forum based around personal messages!

Good one!
        Well, if you will start threads that are aimed at one particular poster, then we're already well on the way, aren't we?
        If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

Well, if you will start threads that are aimed at one particular poster, then we're already well on the way, aren't we?
          Err, no.

Just have a think at what the intention of my original post may have been.

Comment

It's a bit like writing a letter, for everyone to read. Kind of open. We should call it a "Letter Open to All".
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              Err, no.

Just have a think at what the intention of my original post may have been.
              <cough> wind-up
              +50 Xeno Geek Points
              Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
              As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

You can send a personal message on this forum. Not that I have been using that feature but it exists.
                Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                  <cough> wind-up
                  NSS!

Comment

Working...
                  X