• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Did I miss anything in the last few weeks?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did I miss anything in the last few weeks?

Working hard on SKA - no time to waste on CUK - I bet I get banned just for saying that

No. Nothing to see here.

See you in June.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Did you check your status? You're already banned.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Hey AtW, hope all is going well with SKA. Make sure you take some time off to be with the squirrels now that the weather is warming up and they will have little mouths to feed.

Has quietened down nicely over the last couple of weeks. Things were getting a bit hectic on here and you can't blame that on the mods, the posters were to blame....

Re your status - you did ask to be banned for two years and it was all I could do to honour your wishes. I have a date set on my calendar to change you back in 2012

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
          Re your status - you did ask to be banned for two years and it was all I could do to honour your wishes.
          You could have kept it quiet for a bit longer - I was playing my part perfectly!

This time next year Rodders'

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            This time next year Rodders'
            We'll be reading about what you had for lunch, and how big SKA news is just around the corner.
            If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

Oi AtW - can I remove you from my sig or are you just flouncing through?
              +50 Xeno Geek Points
              Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
              As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Working...
              X