• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Labour Party Manifesto Plagiarism

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Labour Party Manifesto Plagiarism

Doesn't the Labour Party Manifesto look a lot like the BBC's Teletubbies

I suppose they have a lot in common.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

I don't quite get the sunset. Doesn't it suggest the sinking sunset of Labour?

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
      I don't quite get the sunset. Doesn't it suggest the sinking sunset of Labour?
      Well I would hate to offer support to Labour in any form but...... have you considered it could be a Sunrise.... New Dawn and other such Tulip.....

Comment

it looks like communist propaganda to me

http://media.photobucket.com/image/communist%20propaganda%20art/RotoPlasmX/chinese_propaganda_poster.jpg

Comment

I thought exactly the same. As Labour want to build all over the countryside, because it is considered to be elitist, I think the slogan should be "We're Having A Laugh". Alternatively they should stick some concrete tower blocks into the view.

Comment

Makes me think more of protect and survive. That isn't the sun!
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
              Well I would hate to offer support to Labour in any form but...... have you considered it could be a Sunrise.... New Dawn and other such Tulip.....
              Ah, I should have guessed it was a family with small children freezing their balls off in the early hours of the morning.

A future full of f*** all, more like!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                Makes me think more of protect and survive. That isn't the sun!
                Quite right - the perspective on the shadows shows it is much nearer than 93 million miles!

Comment

Working...
                X