• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Swindon

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swindon

I have possibility of a roll.

I was wondering if anyone has any information. Is it nice? In particular
    I would also like informations on the best way to commute from Hi Wycombe.

3/10

Must try harder.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      3/10

Must try harder.
      WHS - if you are going to be a sockie... FFS put some effort in.
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        3/10

Must try harder.
        Not even close -50/10...

Stupid moron told us in his last post that he had secured a 'roll' [sic] and now he has a possibility of a 'roll'

Not funny, not clever... just boring tedious and sh*t.....
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Fail.

Comment

Are you the contractor that got binned off at Churcy's place ?

Comment

Bearing in mind this sockie isn't very clever, isn't very amusing coupled with the fact a recently banned (again) member vowed to come back again with a new name I think I have it in my mind who it is...

Even ATW's sockies were a little better than this......

Comment

Originally posted by Swati View Post
                I have possibility of a roll.

I was wondering if anyone has any information. Is it nice? In particular
                I would also like informations on the best way to commute from Hi Wycombe.
                Assuming you are not a sockpuppet....

1. Where is Hi Wycombe? I've heard of High Wycombe, but please enlighten me to where Hi Wycombe is so that I can best tell you how to get to Swinden.

2. Why not just relocate to Swinden for the duration of your contract?

However, I do believe you a sockpuppet of some type and I would like to claim some Chutney points please.
                If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
                  Assuming you are not a sockpuppet....

1. Where is Hi Wycombe? I've heard of High Wycombe, but please enlighten me to where Hi Wycombe is so that I can best tell you how to get to Swinden.

2. Why not just relocate to Swinden for the duration of your contract?

However, I do believe you a sockpuppet of some type and I would like to claim some Chutney points please.
                  You can't claim Chutney points for that. You gotta commit to a decision. You can't papmer to his post for 3 lines and then deny his existence in the last one and claim you spotted it.... That's like answering every decision with Yes, no and I don't know all at once....

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    Bearing in mind this sockie isn't very clever, isn't very amusing coupled with the fact a recently banned (again) member vowed to come back again with a new name I think I have it in my mind who it is...

Even ATW's sockies were a little better than this......

It's not one of his.

Comment

Working...
                    X