• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pope blames all catholics

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pope blames all catholics

All catholics to do 'penance' for the priests that fiddled with kiddies.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/com...cle7098470.ece

Could our resident catholics please tell us if they think this is their fault, or is this Ratzinger bloke just a bit of a cranky?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

At a Mass in the Pauline Chapel of the Vatican
    Who is this "Pauline"? And what has she done to get her own Chapel???
    Bleeding PC Nonsense!!
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Who is this "Pauline"? And what has she done to get her own Chapel???
      I fear the answer may be NSFW.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Do us lapsed Catholics have to do half a penance? Or perhaps I should turn up at Confession and begin:

"Bless me father for YOU have sinned, probably"

PS All the Parish Priests did in my day was ride motorcycles while blind drunk and fall in ditches. They were drunk most of the time.

PPS And Irish, although that is obviously completely unrelated to the previous PS.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

About those Vatican Swiss penknife-wielding guards? I assume those knives have an attachment for getting the stones out of horses hooves. Could they not be fitted with an attachment for removing errant priests from small Altar Boys? Some kind of tazer perhaps?
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
          X