• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weevils - The Evil of all Roots

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weevils - The Evil of all Roots

I have been otherwise preoccupied and as such I have not been able devote much time posting in the past few days however I have been able to make some time this morning and I notice that the self styled Christians and the Atheist haters here, have become emboldened in the past few days and have been posting ridiculous and scurrilous threads seeking to justify their moral and selfless lives.

Interesting also I saw the Chico programme on Monday and I have the following observations to make.

1. Is that dude really a IT Professional? His argument was weak and irrational. He went on and on about evidence this, evidence that, but in the end he produced no evidence at all. The hill analogy was hilarious, after years of self abuse and so called mountains of evidence for the THEORY OF GOD, that the best he could come up with was a fatuous hypothesis. Maybe the IT budget budget was just too tight. He then rightly had to concede that Religion had no clue on the origins of the universe despite his earlier inference.

2. The so called IT Professional was very arrogant and was rightly told off by the board. The IT Professional was treated like an honoured guest, giving a reserved seat at the front, his webcam was allowed to film Rebecca Loos without restriction and he was then invited for a one to one chat with the board. Sad to see that the respect and the hospitality afforded to the IT Professional were not reciprocated. His manner was off putting and it would be interesting to see the footage that did not make the broadcast.

3. Rather than lump all programmers into the same boat, why not look at each one and judge the claims made on a merit by merit basis. Also the so called ".NET" (going to a board meeting for a miracle used as an example of gullibility) suggests Chico has no knowledge on his subject matter. If Chico wanted to heal people he would not ask them to trek to remote region of France to kiss a gravy boat!! What idiocy. These so called "board members" have obviously not been paying attention in Bible class.

4. Next week I gather that Chico is going to make out the Jabberwocky to be the most vindictive one of all. I imagine he will probably focus on the Old Testament times and cite the flood, Sodom and Gomorrah etc etc a God who will gladly wipe out the Middle East. It will be interesting to see if he will mention the depravity, brutality rape, violence and awful sin that was so prevalent at this time in the Christian church. I imagine he will also gloss over the fact that Chico's dad broke the cycle of sin and damnation by coming himself and taking the punishment which all of us so rightly deserve. Just take a look at Britain today – rampant violence, child rape, murders, abortion, broken homes, abused kids, if you were Chico's dad and your creation had turned out like this what would you do?

Sola heating

Soli Hull

That was funny - good one. I particularly liked the signature!!
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

No, Chico it was not funny. Religion is serious business. There is no room for humor: did Jesus ever tell a joke ? If the bible had a few jokes it might be more popular. And why aren't there any pictures ? It is also a bit short on action - if there were a Kong vs T. Rex battle that would work too.

Comment

OMG

The Christians are fighting

Go on Jabber - Hit him with your bible.
        Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

No I was a Christian but I have now lost my faith. I am on your side, a member of the team. I just hope the moderators on here realise I am trying to fit in.

Comment

There's nothing more despicable than a man swaying like a reed in the wind trying to fit in with his peers.

Mind you, GibberKnobby is just taking the piss...
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

The God FAQ
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
              X