• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend plans...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend plans...

This afternoon struglling home through the usual Friday traffic, evening in.

Tomorrow, chilling then dinner with friends in the evening.

Sunday, Wii and TV catchup.

This evening; braised beef yum yum yum
    saturday; lie in, Wii, walk, pub lunch
    sunday; rugby
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Off to see the Red Mancs beat the Blue Mancs
      Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        This afternoon struglling home through the usual Friday traffic, evening in.

Tomorrow, chilling then dinner with friends in the evening.

Sunday, Wii and TV catchup.
        <whisper> Pssssst! Churchy... Have you done or said anything on CUK this week that might get you in trouble with CM??? </whisper>

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
          <whisper> Pssssst! Churchy... Have you done or said anything on CUK this week that might get you in trouble with CM??? </whisper>
          Nah mate - slate is clean...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            Nah mate - slate is clean...
            <cough> http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...churchill.html

Phew! Thats OK then..............

Have a goodun!

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
              <cough> http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...churchill.html

Phew! Thats OK then..............

Have a goodun!
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                Ooooooops!

<Starts feeling a little happier/safer 3000 miles away with no Airplanes flying>

Comment

I still haven't managed to do what I planned for last weekend and that should have been done weeks ago.
                  How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                  Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
                    I still haven't managed to do what I planned for last weekend and that should have been done weeks ago.
                    There's nothing else for it mate, you really must have that bath!

Comment

Working...
                    X