• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I agree with Nick…

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with Nick…

Is that the most desperate election tactic in history?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    That's what me and a couple of mates said last night. Looks like they are going for the hung parliment ...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
      That's what me and a couple of mates said last night. Looks like they are going for the hung parliment ...
      fine with me, as long as they don't forget the drawing and quartering.

Comment

Will the increased Lib vote that the debate may have created help lead to a hung parliament?

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          What ?

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
            What ?
            saying 'I agree with Nick' all through the election debate. Doesn't that amount to 'vote for the other guy; I can't be arsed'?

Comment

Oh, sorry, I thought you were agreeing with Nick Fitz about something !

Yes, I agree that GB's constant aligning himself with Clegg is a tactic to ensure Lib voters feel safe with him, or a strong signal that we're getting a Lib-Lab pact. Again.

Either way, it'll probably work

Comment

The live debates certainly raise the LD profile. Only a small %age of the population watched last night's. However a small %age in the marginals could be crucial.

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                Will the increased Lib vote that the debate may have created help lead to a hung parliament?
                This depends where the bulk of the increased LD vote comes from.

If it's at the expense of the Tories - then it will lean toward hung parliament. If it's at the expense of Labour, then it'll lean toward increasing a Tory majority.

Comment

Nick at least made an effort to distance himself. And if libs want to genuinely become a 3rd power they must do. But let's face it, when the time comes, people will make the choice of conservative or labour ...

Comment

It was cringing watching that, the stupid fecker is just digging his (and labour's) grave. By allowing the Libs to be the only party in the debate with one opponent then Nick is always going to come off looking best and a 5% swing to the libs is going to hurt labour the most. He should be keeping the groveling to private conversations.

Time and time again the git just looks out of his depth.

Comment

Working...
                    X