• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nothing to do with the UK election - the election free zone thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing to do with the UK election - the election free zone thread

Please post articles that have no connection with the election.

I'l start with this:

Norway and Iceland conspire to end world.
    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

So much for non-election talk....

Comment

That's torn it - The Icelanders have summoned up a Nordic fire god to take vengeance on Gordon Brown for accusing them of being terrorists and trying to extort money from them.
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by centurian View Post

So much for non-election talk....
        Go on. Tell me where the word election*is mentioned in that link.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post

Go on. Tell me where the word election*is mentioned in that link.
          I think centurian meant that the absence of replies implied not many people wanted to talk about anything but the election.
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
            I think centurian meant that the absence of replies implied not many people wanted to talk about anything but the election.
            Ah, you are probably correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
              Ah, you are probably correct.

Yep. Plus I've been waiting for an opportunity to use the new tumbleweed smiley.

Comment

Can we make this a dust free zone as well (as the election which I won't mention)?

Comment

Working...
                X