• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Whats going on with Adrian Chiles??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats going on with Adrian Chiles??

C'Mon people!!!

Sod the bloody Volcanos and trivia..... what about the collapse of civilisation as we know it!?!?!?!

In a cream puff with Chris Evans

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      Been offered a load of money to go to ITV
      FTFY

Comment

I seriously don't understand how this guy has got a job on TV. He's got the charisma of a dead slug.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
          I seriously don't understand how this guy has got a job on TV. He's got the charisma of a dead slug.
          I agree. He was quite suited to Working Lunch in that regard.
          Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

I quite like him I expect Christine has knockers too.

Comment

I can appreciate what you mean as I thought he was dull when I first saw him on TV years ago - must be the brummie accent.

However, he has grown on me - not that I watch much of what he presents - and he is quite funny.

He cracked me up at Xmas.

Caught some of the One Show when they had Gordon Ramsey on and they asked him what he was doing for Xmas lunch. Ramsey said he was going to a friends for Xmas lunch and then went all coy when asked who his friend was - it had been in the papers that he was going to the Beckhams. Anyway, Chiles said he heard he was going to the Beckhams, Ramsey confirmed he was and there was a bit of light hearted banter when Bleakley pipes up with "aww, wish we'd been invited"'

Straight away Chiles chips in "Nah, I couldn't make it anyway, I'm cooking for Pele".

I guess you had to have seen it, but it was funny.

Comment

ITV has signed up Ray Mears, and obviously wanted a spare head in case anything happens to him.
                If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

His look of disinterest makes the One Show. I have no interest in watching it without him.

Not sure what he was doing on MOTD2 though, unless it was a joke to get someone who knows nothing about football to present the show.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Stewart Lee summed him up brilliantly

"like being stuck in the buffet car of a slow-moving train with a Toby jug that has miraculously discovered the power of speech.....A talking Toby jug full of steaming hot p1ss".

I was particularly impressed by his efforts for Sport Relief. Christine does a water ski across the freezing Channel in February. Not to be outdone, Chiles shaves his beard off

Comment

Working...
                    X