• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just an illusion

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just an illusion

Watching a program about magic last night and they were talking about various levitation illusions. At the end of the program they showed the David Copperfield 'flying' illusion. I know he's been doing it a few years now, so as anyone managed to see him perform this trick on stage ?? Is it as good as it looks on the TV ?

If it's not camera trickery, then it a bloody good trick !

There was a magician in my B&B this morning at Breakfast. Bizzare
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

I had a magician at my wedding. No flying though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
        There was a magician in my B&B this morning at Breakfast. Bizzare
        What’s bizarre about that? Magicians have to eat as well you know.

But not a lot.

Ithangyou.

Comment

Originally posted by planetit
          What’s bizarre about that? Magicians have to eat as well you know.

But not a lot.

Ithangyou.
          Bizzare as in, how often is there a post about magic, and how often do you meet magaicians. Obviously I mix in the wrong (magic) circles, but of course you already knew that.
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Comment

Now that really is magic!!! someone made my last post disapear!!!!

Comment

SA says;
                Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner

.....are we all supposed to be scared by that...... sorry..... don't get it/see it/understand it..... help?

Comment

Originally posted by Bumner
                    .....are we all supposed to be scared by that...... sorry..... don't get it/see it/understand it..... help?

Is it a Dolphin?

Comment

Working...
                    X