• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ITIL V3 undergoing first 'refresh'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ITIL V3 undergoing first 'refresh'

http://www.itsmf.co.uk/News/Internat...peDevPlan.aspx

And for the cynical amongst us:

The principal aims of the project to update ITIL V3 are to:
    • Resolve any errors or inconsistencies in the text and diagrams, both in content and presentation
    • Improve the publication by addressing issues raised in the change control log, as analysed and recommended by the CAB and approved by OGC. These are largely to do with clarity, consistency, correctness and completeness
    • Address suggestions for change made by the training community to make ITIL easier to teach
    • Review the Service Strategy publication to ensure that the concepts are explained in the clearest, most concise and accessible way possible. There is no notion of simplifying the concepts; rather, improving the exposition of the ideas.
    With any luck they'll spell my name correctly in one of the acknowledgements this time
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Just a thought, who's going to tell Wilmslow?
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Only just received my 'correct' Expert v3 certificate today - after finally getting ISEB to spell my name correctly.

How difficult can it be?

T

Comment

Originally posted by Tingles View Post
        Only just received my 'correct' Expert v3 certificate today - after finally getting ISEB to spell my name correctly.

How difficult can it be?

T
        Got stuck in the change process IMHO. Lucky you ever got it back!
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tingles View Post

How difficult can it be?

T
          Well for "Balmugunthan Jayanadani Ariyaratna Piyadasa Jayawardena" and his three brothers it wasn't easy!

Comment

The issue was...

All my other ITIL certs were correct - they decided that this one should change?

No one understood why or could correct it?

Now sorted.

T

Comment

Working...
            X