• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Let them have the bomb......

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let them have the bomb......

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/8631775.stm

FFS.......
    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
    Agreed. Idiots. See my sig. But are they any worse than GW Bush?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

shocking if someone in UK started ranting on about womens promiscuity causing earth quakes they would be carted off to the funny farm.

however on other countries they are taken seriously apparently.

fe<kwits

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        shocking if someone in UK started ranting on about womens promiscuity causing earth quakes they would be carted off to the funny farm.
        Are you sure? What makes his beliefs more idiotic than those of, say, creationists, or homeopaths?

Comment

fe<kwits
          I have no doubt that during the middle-ages in the UK similar things were said within Christianity...

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            Agreed. Idiots. See my sig. But are they any worse than GW Bush?
            Or Blair, who used to get advice from God about foreign policy. Cameron is religious too but doesn't have a direct line to God.

Comment

fe<kwits
              You better cart Gordon Brown off then,

http://www.businessgreen.com/busines...enhagen-speech
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                Are you sure? What makes his beliefs more idiotic than those of, say, creationists, or homeopaths?
                Creationist should also be treated with the contempt they deserve - I mean the Earth created about 4000 years ago - erm no no it was not.

Homeopaths - what are these like Gay serial killers?????

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                  You better cart Gordon Brown off then,

http://www.businessgreen.com/busines...enhagen-speech
                  with pleasure!

Comment

Creationist should also be treated with the contempt they deserve - I mean the Earth created about 4000 years ago - erm no no it was not.

Homeopaths - what are these like Gay serial killers?????
                    They´re the ones who say water has a memory, but only if you dilute it and shake it up and down.

Pretty much the same level of stupidity as ´loose women cause earthquakes´, ´god created the universe 6000 years ago´ and ´I have a direct line to god and he advises me on foreign policy´.

Comment

Working...
                    X