• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vids and Images

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vids and Images

You can now post images and embed vids in the social side of the site. Please be careful. Read the forum terms and conditions before posting something that could get you banned. I really like the extra dimension this brings to the forum and I don't want to be put in a position where I am forced to remove it again.

If you are on site then you may want to turn off images in your control panel settings

Had a nightmare upgrading the forum due to the usual unforseen circumstances (i.e. me not checking the server the forum was on was capable of running the forum...) so not managed to finish off little bits like replacing the new crappy smilies. I am sure you will let us know what needs fixing though

It would be rude not to embed a video now. RIP Guru - too young to die:
    BBC News - New York rap star Guru dies at 43

Yes you can

What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

and what about the ******* swear filter has that **** been fixed?
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Yes you can
        Not bad watching the dancing baby to the sounds from Guru.

<Makes note to get a new pair of headphones for the office>
        Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Ok, I can see how to turn images off but how do I turn vids off. Especially seeing as the current one violates company policy.

If it's not possible to switch them off, please tell me that it doesn't start playing vids with sound without you having to click "play". i.e. some sockpuppet posts something inappropriate and it'll start playing at full volume on a client site as soon as you click on the thread.

Comment

Working...
          X