• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yours Sincerely, Mr George W Bush

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yours Sincerely, Mr George W Bush

Its a strange world, having been a keen critic of Mr Bush now I find a thank you letter addressed to myself and all of the company Im working with due to its help in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina and Rita.

Shucks Thanks for that George !

Dear Friends:

I learned about your contributions to help the victims of Hurricanes Katrina and Rita. Our Nation is grateful to all those who are helping their fellow citizens in need.

The scenes from the hurricanes have touched our hearts, and our Nation is again showing the world that the greatest challenges bring out the best in America. Together, we will continue to bring new hope to those affected by this tragedy, and the Gulf Coast will emerge better and stronger.

The good works of your company demonstrate the character and great strength of our Nation. May God bless all those affected by these storms, and may God continue to bless America.

Sincerely,
    George W. Bush
    Jan 6th 2006

Hey! God has a funny way of "blessing" America

Bless you my friends! Here's a hurricane.... here are some terrorists....oh here's another hurricane..... sending my blessings......

Mind you Allah's not any softer when it comes to His Worshippers
    He does it every year as well

Chico, do you require any more proof that religion is bad for you?
    Chico, what time is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca Loos

Bless you my friends! Here's a hurricane.... here are some terrorists....oh here's another hurricane..... sending my blessings......

Oi Rebs back off from slagging my mate George !!!!

I was hoping he would provide a reference for my for my next grubby contract !

Comment

Maybe it's god accidently sneezing that causes hurricanes

Bless You

Comment

quality
          Chico, what time is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca Loos

No wonder religion is declining, look how keen they are on removing themselves from the gene pool.

Comment

I once had a contract with EDS (times were hard) where one of the apps being supported was financial payments (we're talking very, very big ones) being transfered through bloomberg.

If there was a deal in dispute - i.e. the payments don't balance then the fourth person to contact if you could not get any of the other three was the big G W Bush himself.

I'd loved to have known what he would have done.
              Last edited by s2budd; 13 January 2006, 09:48.

Comment

Originally posted by foritisme
                Maybe it's god accidently sneezing that causes hurricanes

Bless You
                Does that mean God is a butterfly?

Comment

Originally posted by PerlOfWisdom
                  Does that mean God is a butterfly?

Talking of which, anyone else seen "The Sound of Thunder"?

Comment

I have seen The Sound of Music, is that similar?
                    Chico, what time is it?

Comment

Working...
                    X