• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How long will the tag cloud last?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long will the tag cloud last?

Given that the tag cloud already includes "naked", "norks" and "chutney spoon" - how long before it disappears?
    Less than a week
    18.75%
    Less than a month
    0.00%
    Less than a year
    6.25%
    It will last forever
    31.25%
    Andyw lasts longer than the tag cloud
    43.75%
    If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

I just used the tag cloud to find this post, thus reducing the need to create a new thread.

I wasn't really suprised to see norks in the tag cloud though, just amused in a childish way
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

I think that it will be useful.

I am hopeful that we are all only a little bit juvenile so will abuse it at the start but then recognise how much more powerful it is than the search function.

Comment

Don't we need tags for global warming, economic meltdown, daily mail etc?
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

A tag what? Where is it?
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by The Wikir Man View Post
            Given that the tag cloud already includes "naked", "norks" and "chutney spoon" - how long before it disappears?
            Until "norks" becomes the biggest tag on a daily basis.

Comment

Bedwetter is biggest at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                Now, who would have done that?

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                  Norks is bigger than bedwetter.
                  If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

Working...
                  X