• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New forum - not a whinge

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New forum - not a whinge

It's visually pleasing but not as user friendly on my tiny screen (opera mini on symbian s60 nokia e71) however I understand a new mobile version is afoot. I dunno if this is possible/likely to be true, but subjectively it seems much faster.

Thanks for that feedback. It was a gem of useful information amongst all the other threads about problems/likes/dislikes and the What do you think of the forum poll that is also going on.

No really.. thanks...
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I can't log in using the "native" symbian s60 browser, that, combined with the layout and usability issues mean I can't participate daytimes any more until the mobile version is done. Obviously I realise this isn't a great loss to anyone :-)

As an aside, I have had to come to clientco's internet cafe to post this - it uses IE6 so I can see what the complaints are about.

Comment

Sorry - should've explained - the reason I cannae log in using the S60 browser is something to do with the password field - I cannot enter any data in it at all - tried the box at top of home page and also tried clicking on "reply to thread" and filling in login details on the page that appears there - I can enter my login name no probs but not the password.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Thanks for that feedback. It was a gem of useful information amongst all the other threads about problems/likes/dislikes and the What do you think of the forum poll that is also going on.

No really.. thanks...
            FOAD you tool who the heck do you think you are?

Comment

northernladuk is a prize fanny, I thought everyone knew that.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
                FOAD you tool who the heck do you think you are?
                LOL. I think I am the only one replying to your thread. HTH

Comment

Working...
                X