• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contract....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contract....

Extended!!!!!!!

Take two months extra into the shower! On my rate? Yes please!!!!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Extended!!!!!!!

Take two months extra into the shower! On my rate? Yes please!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
      PS I've got another month lined up.................
      PPS and I'm getting home on Monday....

Comment

Me too!

Its a great feeling that you don't need to worry about the next 3 months and instead invest your money and build up that war chest!

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
          Me too!

Its a great feeling that you don't need to worry about the next 3 months and instead invest your money and build up that war chest!
          So all I need is one more month for this year and I've hit my financial target. Then everything else I'm spending on hookers, booze and drugs!
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            So all I need is one more month for this year and I've hit my financial target. Then everything else I'm spending on hookers, booze and drugs!
            Thats what expenses are for
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
            X