• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Being headhunted?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being headhunted?

"Headhunter at Anson McCade Ltd - IT and Finance Recruitment "

well that's their job title, so does that make me headhunted if they approach me for a job?

I thought headhunters were what agents called themselves when they feel a bit insecure...or what some dim people say when an agent rings them about a job?

Comment

Originally posted by Muttley08 View Post
      I thought headhunters were what agents called themselves when they feel a bit insecure...or what some dim people say when an agent rings them about a job?
      Make sure you get a good dinner out of it. Gavroche seems to be the going standard.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Muttley08 View Post
        That's what I thought too

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          Make sure you get a good dinner out of it. Gavroche seems to be the going standard.
          Feeling a bit let down with my Pret sarnie now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
            "Headhunter at Anson McCade Ltd - IT and Finance Recruitment "

well that's their job title, so does that make me headhunted if they approach me for a job?
            Headhunters usually target the best,

Joking aside, check them out. If they have adverts for jobs everywhere then they are probably not a headhunter. If they have been paid money up front then possibly they are.
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
            X