• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Free Upgrade! Oh, Wait... Damn.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Upgrade! Oh, Wait... Damn.

I decided to upgrade from Parallels 4 to Parallels 5, as it promises to make the process of crashing IE6 by poking it with a debugger run even faster. Digging through my emails for my login details to their site, I found an email from last November telling me that, because I'd bought version 4 shortly before 5 was released, I was entitled to a free upgrade!

...said entitlement having expired in January

I assume the email came during the week when I was at a hotel and it wasn't feasible to download - and of course, I'd forgotten all about it once I was home again

Ho hum

Working...
X