• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BNP Political Broadcast - Spoof or Not?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BNP Political Broadcast - Spoof or Not?

YouTube - BNP Party Political Broadcast 2010

Unilever aren't happy about the Marmite logo.

The problem is, even though this isn't a spoof, it comes across like it and thats the main reason a British Nationalist party can never be taken seriously.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Not a spoof - Unilever have told them to cease and desist.
    If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

Apparently it was raised in response to the Marmite "Hate Party" adverts which the BNP feel are mocking them

The Hate Party ads were apparently inspired by an earlier BNP election broadcast

Comment

It's a spoof of a spoof. Postmodernity or what? They've got the Tom Stoppard vote in the bag.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          ... the main reason a British Nationalist party can never be taken seriously.
          Being a bunch of racist thugs doesn't help either

Comment

I think it's quite funny, Marmite had their adverts, which are playing politics, and it's come around and bit them.
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Being a bunch of racist thugs doesn't help either
              I don't know. I'm willing to overlook that small thing if they can reduce my council tax.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Griffin looks like a Fat Fuhrer!
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                X