• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I've been away, but what in the name of all that is Holy is...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been away, but what in the name of all that is Holy is...

...this piece of crap?!!!

Seriously,

What. The. Fuсk.

I liked the old forum. I also liked the old old forum, though I will concede the new (old) forum was a slight improvement on the old old one. But this one sucks donkey's dick. I would rather go back to alt.contractor.uk than put up with this horse manure.
    Last edited by realityhack; 22 April 2010, 21:55. Reason: See Ts & Cs about large fonts, esp when using that language.
    Cats are evil.

Instead of yelling about it... why don't you contribute?

<edit: Just noticed that the 'large font' guidelines apply to the professional section. Still, not sure people on client sites would appreciate that.>

Comment

Change is a force of nature, comply or we shall get out the Vaseline..
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
        Instead of yelling about it... why don't you contribute?
        Maybe I was a bit harsh... People must have worked to make this happen. Not sure we like change....
        Cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by swamp View Post
          Maybe I was a bit harsh... People must have worked to make this happen. Not sure we like change....
          Aye, there's a lot more to it than a bit of CSS, as I'm sure NF will testify.

There's a fair bit of feedback already, if you can add your tuppence-worth (plus a little patience) that'd be the spirit.

Comment

Originally posted by swamp View Post
            ...this piece of crap?!!!

Seriously,

What. The. Fuсk.

I liked the old forum. I also liked the old old forum, though I will concede the new (old) forum was a slight improvement on the old old one. But this one sucks donkey's dick. I would rather go back to alt.contractor.uk than put up with this horse manure.
            Don't let the door hit you.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

As RH says, your constructive comments are welcome, preferably in the thread he links to.

Comment

Seems okay to me and I think I prefer it to old old board now. A few minor things would that be nice to have or are too minor to be worth mentioning (again) at this point.

Comment

Working...
                X