PDA

View Full Version : I've been away, but what in the name of all that is Holy is...

swamp
22nd April 2010, 21:51
...this piece of crap?!!!

Seriously,

What. The. Fuсk.

I liked the old forum. I also liked the old old forum, though I will concede the new (old) forum was a slight improvement on the old old one. But this one sucks donkey's dick. I would rather go back to alt.contractor.uk than put up with this horse manure.

realityhack
22nd April 2010, 21:54
Instead of yelling about it... why don't you contribute (http://forums.contractoruk.com/welcome-faqs/55304-forum-feedback.html)?

<edit: Just noticed that the 'large font' guidelines apply to the professional section. Still, not sure people on client sites would appreciate that.>

scooterscot
22nd April 2010, 21:58
Change is a force of nature, comply or we shall get out the Vaseline..

swamp
22nd April 2010, 21:59
Instead of yelling about it... why don't you contribute (http://forums.contractoruk.com/welcome-faqs/55304-forum-feedback.html)?

Maybe I was a bit harsh... People must have worked to make this happen. Not sure we like change....

realityhack
22nd April 2010, 22:03
Maybe I was a bit harsh... People must have worked to make this happen. Not sure we like change....
Aye, there's a lot more to it than a bit of CSS, as I'm sure NF will testify.

There's a fair bit of feedback already, if you can add your tuppence-worth (plus a little patience) that'd be the spirit.

d000hg
23rd April 2010, 01:58
...this piece of crap?!!!

Seriously,

What. The. Fuсk.

I liked the old forum. I also liked the old old forum, though I will concede the new (old) forum was a slight improvement on the old old one. But this one sucks donkey's dick. I would rather go back to alt.contractor.uk than put up with this horse manure.Don't let the door hit you.

NickFitz
23rd April 2010, 02:01
As RH says, your constructive comments are welcome, preferably in the thread he links to.

TimberWolf
23rd April 2010, 08:27
Seems okay to me and I think I prefer it to old old board now. A few minor things would that be nice to have or are too minor to be worth mentioning (again) at this point.