• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Change is the only constant in IT

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change is the only constant in IT

I was surprised the site kept its format for so long. As I say: change is the only constant in IT.

I've got a sys-admin wanting everyone to use the same programming language. I'm like, 'Get with the times man. That daft idea went out of fashion almost before it came in.'
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Originally posted by threaded View Post
    I was surprised the site kept its format for so long. As I say: change is the only constant in IT.

I've got a sys-admin wanting everyone to use the same programming language. I'm like, 'Get with the times man. That daft idea went out of fashion almost before it came in.'
    Makes you wonder what the next paradigms are going to be, for example in programming 'languages' and database methodology.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post

Milan's tapes have looked the same for years, I think the new site has upset his routine.
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
      X