• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nice contractor pad

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice contractor pad

7 bedroom house for sale in Northlands Road, Glentworth, Gainsborough, Lincolnshire, DN21

About the same price as a 3 bed flat in central London.

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    For just north of £1m - short lease maybe, or ex-council.

Just check out the energy rating for the property and broadband will stand no chance. For that reason - I'm out.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      It says offers "Offers in Excess of £1,050,000"

£10 mln would be right in excess of the quoted figure.

I do like open garden plan in front though - perfect for auto gun turrets to be strategically located all around the property.

Comment

It's just like you Dim, characterless.

You should go for it.

Comment

mmm Marble and poor taste.

I feel a WAG designer
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I've cycled past that a few times and it is very imposing, I would have thought it would be worth more than that

Comment

Originally posted by Shimano105 View Post
              I've cycled past that a few times and it is very imposing, I would have thought it would be worth more than that
              Looks like a prison. One for the wannabe new rich.
              And still worth less than my house.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Shimano105 View Post
                The gainsborough address and doncaster postcode do it no favours. I know the area and it's very nice but gainsborough is rough and doncaster doesnt have a good reputation.

If it was Lincoln or an LN postcode you could probably add half a mil to the price.

Oh, and you cant see it in the photo's but the view away from the back of the house will incude at least two large powerstations on the horizon.
                Last edited by DaveB; 27 April 2010, 10:28.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Here's a nice small 20 room mansion fit for a contractor.

Comment

Working...
                  X