• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stcok Market

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stcok Market

U.S. Stocks Cheapest Since 1990 on Analyst Estimates (Update1) - Bloomberg.com

Enjoy the ride!

whoops excuse the misspelling
    I'm alright Jack

Stcok Market

You ccoked up the title.

Comment

b***ks

S&P 500 P/E Ratio - Chart

Comment

They mean the projected P/E for 2010, i.e the P/E to appear next year. Current P/E ratios are based on 2009 earnings which were low last year.
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

Fill yer sandles now

Comment

Income already 22% above expectations

Income is beating analysts’ estimates by 22 percent in the first quarter,
            This means 2010 P/E will be lower, when it's published in 2011.
            I'm alright Jack

Comment

Sir, I wouldn't trust your advice on what to do with my money if you cannot have a simple regard for a trivial matter like getting the title of thread spelling correctly. I am sure I am not alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Swati View Post
                Sir, I wouldn't trust your advice on what to do with my money if you cannot have a simple regard for a trivial matter like getting the title of thread spelling correctly. I am sure I am not alone.
                Terribly sorry about the spelling.

Anyway good luck in your new
                roll
                :

Your new roll in Swindon

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                X