• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Comments on new site

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments on new site

Instead of posting our comments into random threads everywhere can I suggest we put our comments here for the attention of the moderators and then in this way we will stand bigger chance of getting our forum to be the way we wish it to be

Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Originally posted by Swati View Post
      this way we will stand bigger chance of getting our forum to be the way we wish it to be
      Don't swat it ...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Don't swat it ...
        Nah!
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Swati View Post
          Instead of posting our comments into random threads everywhere can I suggest we put our comments here for the attention of the moderators and then in this way we will stand bigger chance of getting our forum to be the way we wish it to be
          Better still, put them in the Forum Feedback thread.
          Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Excellent. Reminds me of the time a client had 5 inconsistent customer databases tacked to various processes, and decided the way to sort that was to build a standalone 6th customer database to be referred to in cases of confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
              Better still, put them in the Forum Feedback thread.
              It's typical of these forums... talk (post) first, listen (read/search forums) second.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
                Excellent. Reminds me of the time a client had 5 inconsistent customer databases tacked to various processes, and decided the way to sort that was to build a standalone 6th customer database to be referred to in cases of confusion.
                Love that sort of thing - happens far too much in public sector work, leaves you sat there thinking...is it only me thinks this is ludicrous??

btw...assume swati is a troll...hope so anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by Muttley08 View Post
                  Love that sort of thing - happens far too much in public sector work, leaves you sat there thinking...is it only me thinks this is ludicrous??

btw...assume swati is a troll...hope so anyway!
                  Chetty

Comment

Originally posted by Lightship
                    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
                    X