• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm voting Labour

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm voting Labour

I think Labour should win the next election.
    Then we'll sink even further, but it seems people are too stupid to understand this fact unless it actually happens.
    Only then can we start the process of re-building - when all Labour myths are put to bed, the IMF is called in and the country is fooked.

And then I'll make another fortune buying up repos and cheap BTLs.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

I could do with a cheap BLT right about now

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post

And then I'll make another fortune buying up repos and cheap BTLs.
      How did you lose the first one?
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        How did you lose the first one?
        I didn't.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Then we'll sink even further, but it seems people are too stupid to understand this fact unless it actually happens.
          Only then can we start the process of re-building - when all Labour myths are put to bed, the IMF is called in and the country is fooked.
          Aye, I've been saying this for ages.
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            I could do with a cheap BLT right about now
            Do you want ketchup with that?
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
              Aye, I've been saying this for ages.
              I totally agree.

None of the parties are being honest about how tulipe the next few years are going to have to be but that is not surprising because they want to be elected.

There is going to be carnage.

I think it will be better for the tories if they don't win because if they do they will be looking at one term only.

Sadly a Labour led hung parliament will be the best outcome because there would be another election soon afterwards once the tulip really hits the fan.

Another five years of Labour would be truly depressing (four years if Gordon keeps his electoral reform promise, which he won't ).

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                None of the parties are being honest about how tulipe the next few years are going to have to be but that is not surprising because they want to be elected.

There is going to be carnage.
                I do find that I tend to agree with the Institute for Fiscal Studies but it is gratifying for once to see them agreeing with me.

BBC News - Spending cuts to be deepest since 1970s, IFS says

Comment

Working...
                X