• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any trolls here?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any trolls here?

Now that Chico has retreated from the battle, vanquished by my intellectual might, I need another mental pigmy to educate. Any offers? DCJ? Knobjockey?
    Dammit why does everyone else have to be so reasonable.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

what about me? Can I apply? What do I need? I have ever changing opinions and am very bad at my easy bottom-of-the-chain job and working in the City I am also under the illusion that I am a top dog (sorry Churchill) even though I am only a troll who got the job thanks to Daddy's connections! Surely I qualify! Please!
    Chico, what time is it?

Comment

Oh thanks Becs. Iwas beginning to think no one would apply. When can you start?
      On second thoughts you're much too sensible. I really need a court jester/village idiot type like you know who.

PS Impressed with your property portfolio. Which countries do you own in?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Its a shame that Benn0 character has gone also
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

I want to hear more about Rebecca's easy bottom.

Comment

I can change, honest.

Let me express a few of my real opinions:

- let's legalise E
            - I love Christianity, especially the songs and also you can drink wine in church - wicked!
            - east london beats west london hands down - much better place to live
            - im gud at txt languaj - w cud all rite lk dis & c what apens
            - anything else? I don't know... what would make me a good troll?
            Chico, what time is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca Loos
              I can change, honest.

Let me express a few of my real opinions:

- let's legalise E
              - I love Christianity, especially the songs and also you can drink wine in church - wicked!
              - east london beats west london hands down - much better place to live
              - im gud at txt languaj - w cud all rite lk dis & c what apens
              - anything else? I don't know... what would make me a good troll?
              No still far too reasonable as I agree with points 1 and 3. And don't really have a problem with 2 and 4 either, in spite of what you'd think.
              You'd have to display some of these characteristics:

1) Extreme illogicality
              2) Low IQ
              3) Ignore awkward facts
              4) Egotism
              5) Hypocricy
              6) Venalism
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
                No still far too reasonable as I agree with points 1 and 3. And don't really have a problem with 2 and 4 either, in spite of what you'd think.
                You'd have to display some of these characteristics:

1) Extreme illogicality
                2) Low IQ
                3) Ignore awkward facts
                4) Egotism
                5) Hypocricy
                6) Venalism
                I think he's from one of those debating societies where you have to argue for the opposite of what you actually believe. No-one who can turn on a computer could be stupid enough to believe all that rubbish.

Comment

trolls ?

Remember the farmers/chip shop owner/PT Cruiser drivers club? papamanu?

say no more.

Comment

Becky says she is only a troll who got the job thanks to Daddy's connections!

I claim to have slept with Becky to become a troll!!
                    At least I think she was called Becky!..............Or was it a troll I slept with.....

Comment

Working...
                    X