• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

headhunted again!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

headhunted again!

"I am currently working on behalf of a prestigious insurance organisation and have been tasked with head hunting experienced BI / DW professionals." ... now if i was a sucker for flattery ... I recon i can squeeze a pret posh cheddar sarnie out this one

Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
    "I am currently working on behalf of a prestigious insurance organisation and have been tasked with head hunting experienced BI / DW professionals." ... now if i was a sucker for flattery ... I recon i can squeeze a pret posh cheddar sarnie out this one
    Go for duck wrap. They are much nicer IMO.
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Is it Mr Jacob Mbonga from Lagos? Lovely chap, but I’m still waiting for my money.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Sorry I'm busy doing BI at at another prestigious insurance organization at the mo.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by mich the tester View Post
          is it mr jacob mbonga from lagos? Lovely chap, but i’m still waiting for my monies.
          ftfy.

Comment

Bi/DW?
            That's pleb work that any man and his dog can do. No wonder you will never get head-hunted.

HTH
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              Bi/DW?
              That's pleb work that any man and his dog can do. No wonder you will never get head-hunted.

HTH
              I somehow doubted it.
              Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Bi/DW?

HTH

Hugely under resourced in my area at the mo
                I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Loads of BI/DW work around where I am. And not enough people to do it. kerching.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    Loads of BI/DW work around where I am. And not enough people to do it. kerching.
                    Well there's BI and then there's BI.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X