• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I’ve been headhunted!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve been headhunted!

My client is a major German retail corporation, operating primarily in the food sector and is seeking a motivated, result oriented person with an eye for detail to maintain just in time stock levels in their customer supply chain. An ability to identify possible synergies in the value chain is essential, and that’s why you’re the man for the job!

This role offers a market salary and presents an outstanding opportunity for training with the very latest freight management technology. You will be using Forklift 3.0, Barcodescanner 8.1 and other cutting edge technologies in this exciting and varied role!
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    My client is a major German retail corporation, operating primarily in the food sector and is seeking a motivated, result oriented person with an eye for detail to maintain just in time stock levels in their customer supply chain. An ability to identify possible synergies in the value chain is essential, and that’s why you’re the man for the job!

This role offers a market salary and presents an outstanding opportunity for training with the very latest freight management technology. You will be using Forklift 3.0, Barcodescanner 8.1 and other cutting edge technologies in this exciting and varied role!

You techie plebs will never get head-hunted. There are no barriers to entry in your work. Any pleb with a manual and a couple of months can reach the level of most people on here.

HTH
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      You techie plebs will never get head-hunted. There are no barriers to entry in your work. Any pleb with a manual and a couple of months can reach the level of most people on here.

HTH
      Thats bloody harsh Sasguru!!!

It's never more than a month!
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post

HTH
        Whoosh. Nice one Mich.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
        X