• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Will Bob Shawadiwadi ever become cynical?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Bob Shawadiwadi ever become cynical?

Like us lot, I mean. Every Bob I meet is full of enthousiasm about how he can ‘add his skills to the benefit of the company’ or ‘help identify new synergies in the value chain’.

Are they all taught some ‘corporate bulltulipting skills’ course before they come to Europe? Do they really believe that their enthousiasm will get them to the top of the tree, and not leave them tired, middle aged, bored, fat and clutching a P45 when some senior manager discovers that Bangladeshi nine year olds have been trained to write Java code plenty cheapness much quickness?

How long will it take before Bob becomes cynical too?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

They are making a fortune relative to their own country men and there is plenty of competition for their jobs, they will never lose their drive.

We get cynical becasue we fall out of one contract and fall into another. That is not how it works for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      Like us lot, I mean. Every Bob I meet is full of enthousiasm about how he can ‘add his skills to the benefit of the company’ or ‘help identify new synergies in the value chain’.

Are they all taught some ‘corporate bulltulipting skills’ course before they come to Europe? Do they really believe that their enthousiasm will get them to the top of the tree, and not leave them tired, middle aged, bored, fat and clutching a P45 when some senior manager discovers that Bangladeshi nine year olds have been trained to write Java code plenty cheapness much quickness?

How long will it take before Bob becomes cynical too?
      The problem is the masses in India have already become cynical, there are rolling strikes across India. Bengal state is at a stand still today. I am not sure the Indian government can stop things getting out of control.
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Years ago 3 mobile had a bunch of scots & scousers running their helpdesks. What a bunch of un-inteligable moaning gits... Anyhoo they got sacked and the work was outsourced to india. The new bobs turned out to be polite easy to understand and helpful. A few months later. The indians were back to the same standards of the scousers

fail....

Comment

Working...
        X