• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's Your blood type?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's Your blood type?

I don't have a clue what mine is. But in some places it can make a big difference:

Dating by blood type in Japan

It is Saturday night and a speed dating session is underway in a small building in the backstreets of Tokyo. Men and women are sitting nervously at tables hoping to find that special someone.

The couples have just a few minutes to try to sound each other out before a bell rings and they have to move on to the next lonely single.

At the interview for my first job they asked me about my blood type Kouichi. It is a scene repeated in cities across the world but this speed dating session in Japan has a twist.

It is for women who want to meet men with blood group A or AB.

One says she decided to narrow down her search for a boyfriend after a bad experience with a man with type B.

"Looking back it seems trivial," she said. "But I couldn't help getting annoyed by how disorganised he was."
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    I don't have a clue what mine is. But in some places it can make a big difference:

Dating by blood type in Japan

This has been going on for years, even Anime characters have them in their bios. FFS.

Clue if you want to get laid: 'AB Rh-'
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

The black sheep though seem to be blood group B - flamboyant free-thinkers, but selfish.

I'm B+ and not selfish!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        The black sheep though seem to be blood group B - flamboyant free-thinkers, but selfish.

I'm B+ and not selfish!
        I'm A+ so I go to a decent university and you go to Keele.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

A+.

Got lots of platelets too (apparently).
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
            This has been going on for years, even Anime characters have them in their bios. FFS.

Clue if you want to get laid: 'AB Rh-'
            My daughter's AB negative. She thought that was really cool until the doctor advised her to give blood regularly, in case she needed some.

Comment

Guinness +
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                A+.

That's bad isn't it - Don't they end up stuck to the lining of your arteries?

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                  A+.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                    Good old "O" Pos..................and proud of it!
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                    X