• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Banks down 10% so far this week

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banks down 10% so far this week

Stock market is dropping. Double dip. Here we go!!!!!!!

Wait for Portugal to hit the fan and we could see 5000 in the next few weeks!

Fingers crossed!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Is it worth stocking up on beans again? (I've only got two tins left).

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Buy beans now!

While stocks last!
      Where's the cheapest place to buy beans?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        Where's the cheapest place to buy beans?
        Lidl?
        McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
        Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
          Lidl?
          Hmm, maybe. Are there any price comparison sites for beans?

Comment

I've been offered a contract in France with a previous client, starting in June, paid in Euro. Frankly, anything could happen between now and then. I'm negotiating the best rate I can, but they're holding back at the same time. The Euro could plummet (it was very strong last year when I was working in Germany), or the Pound could plummet with an undecided election and the debatable financial position we're in. Or nothing might change. I've said yes in principal anyway. It's pot luck what happens next.

Comment

Working...
            X