• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fabrice Tourre!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fabrice Tourre!!!!!!

Anybody else want to see this smug charlatan locked up with the key thrown away?
    Slimey reptile!!
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

What was scary was how many of the senior Goldman execs, are spotty youths.
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Anybody else want to see this smug charlatan locked up with the key thrown away?
      Slimey reptile!!
      Perhaps, but only as an example (scapegoat) to all the other slimey reptiles in all the other slimey financial aqauria around the world who were, and to a lesser extent still are, trading their slime.

He was just unlucky in that there were some stupid emails and a little actual evidence. I bet all the CDO traders are on tender hooks now, waiting for the call.
      Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
        Perhaps, but only as an example (scapegoat) to all the other slimey reptiles in all the other slimey financial aqauria around the world who were, and to a lesser extent still are, trading their slime.

He was just unlucky in that there were some stupid emails and a little actual evidence. I bet all the CDO traders are on tender hooks now, waiting for the call.
        Can a hook really be tender I ask myself?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by scrag meister View Post
          perhaps, but only as an example (scapegoat) to all the other slimey reptiles in all the other slimey financial aqauria around the world who were, and to a lesser extent still are, trading their slime.

He was just unlucky in that there were some stupid emails and a little actual evidence. I bet all the cdo traders are on tenter hooks now, waiting for the call.
          ftfy.

Comment

Working...
          X