• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Watch Gordon Squirm

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watch Gordon Squirm

BBC Gold

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
    Cue one lost election (if it was in any doubt). Superb.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

He comes out of that ok. It was nasty of Sky to broadcast what they picked up, but they're desperate. They've put all their money on the completely wrong horse. Whether this incident actually gets anyone to vote Tory instead of Labour, I kind of doubt, but as I say, desperate they are.

It's a really awkward incident though, the whole thing, which is always good entertainment.

Comment

Well, having seen the interview with the bigoted woman she seems a bigoted woman. Tell her to fuk herself Gordie!

The real crims are the press pushing her to say stuff she doesn't want to say, fukin' wolves they are...

Wonder if 'Sue' is gonna get the sack.

Cue "I was so hurt by GB remarks" all over The Sun tomorrow....

Pains me to say it but politics is all about running the country not cow-towing to moronic old biddies and I include Thatcher.

Let him get on with it, not parading himself like he's obviously not the type to do, he is a clever bloke, PhD, I'm sure he's not thick and not determined to ruin the country 'for a laugh' - zero charisma but so what, the alternatives are press-release dummies, God forbid, Cameron, I mean come on, Clegg marginally better but again these type have been chosen for their TV-ability, they have never run a country, given the reins they'll tulip themselves...

Rant over, been battling with Windows 2008 R2 Hyper-V, 23 reboots setting it up, i kid you not, it's the Conservative Party of Operating Systems, Labour is Rock Solid Solaris, LibDems are Flakey Linux, BNP are Jew/OS from 1952 or something....

Comment

I wonder how it would pan out if it was discovered that she's a member of the BNP, her grandad was Oswald Mosely, and her uncle was Dennis Thatcher.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
            Well, having seen the interview with the bigoted woman she seems a bigoted woman. Tell her to fuk herself Gordie!
            eh? how is what she said bigoted?

Definition: a person who is intolerant of any ideas other than his or her own, esp on religion, politics, or race

full conversation beforehand here

to me, she seems to question tax and getting out of national debt, then goes on to people claiming benefits who aren't eligible and then quickly swaps to "you can't say anything about these immigrants, all these eastern europeans, where are they coming from?" before going on about the cost of universities

not very bigoted I don't think..

then gordon's response

she questions what the current government and gordon are going to do about it and things that affect her personally, how does this make her a bigot?
            The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
              eh? how is what she said bigoted?

Definition: a person who is intolerant of any ideas other than his or her own, esp on religion, politics, or race

full conversation beforehand here

to me, she seems to question tax and getting out of national debt, then goes on to people claiming benefits who aren't eligible and then quickly swaps to "you can't say anything about these immigrants, all these eastern europeans, where are they coming from?" before going on about the cost of universities

not very bigoted I don't think..

then gordon's response

she questions what the current government and gordon are going to do about it and things that affect her personally, how does this make her a bigot?
              Bugger me!

I never saw the original, I apologise, she's not bigoted, she sounds like me!

And she listened to Gordie too, and was respectful, I'm a bit ashamed

Sorry...

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                "you can't say anything about these immigrants, all these eastern europeans, where are they coming from?"
                eh?? maybe he should have called her stoopid instead

Comment

Working...
                X