• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oi Swati!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oi Swati!!!

Is Bob your uncle?

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Is Bob your uncle?
    Isn't Bob mildly amusing and interesting though?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Sir, If you read my contributions to our site I think you will find that this contribution and all the contributions I have been maiking to our site have been about serious issues and I have been endeavouring to be as informative as I can poosibly by way of sharing my knowledge and doings for the greater good of the community of our forum.
      If I were to take a picture of what goes on in this site and I showed these pictures or this film to people back home in india they would never believe this was happening in britan in 2010. I trust you will endeavour to comply with what I am asking so we can riase our forum back to the standrads that we normally expect of it. Thankyou.

Comment

Originally posted by Swati View Post
        Sir, If you read my contributions to our site I think you will find that this contribution and all the contributions I have been maiking to our site have been about serious issues and I have been endeavouring to be as informative as I can poosibly by way of sharing my knowledge and doings for the greater good of the community of our forum.
        If I were to take a picture of what goes on in this site and I showed these pictures or this film to people back home in india they would never believe this was happening in britan in 2010. I trust you will endeavour to comply with what I am asking so we can riase our forum back to the standrads that we normally expect of it. Thankyou.
        'Poosibly', indeed, our doings are most disgraceful when we should be jobbying.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          'Poosibly', indeed, our doings are most disgraceful when we should be jobbying.
          I don't know about you mate but I think of Jobbying in a Bill Connoly way...

Oh the glorious days of contracting past, when you could have the £10 tulip...

Comment

I trust you will endeavour to comply with what I am asking so we can riase our forum back to the standrads that we normally expect of it. Thankyou.
            As a sockie that is worst bit of fail I have seen so far. Seems this is obviously a sockie and a sh1t one at that so it ought to be banned. Just the fact that the owner isn't capable of running an interesting/amusing sockie without giving the game away so blatently is reason enough for a start.

Oh and also because it is utter sh!t as well or did I say that aready.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              As a sockie that is worst bit of fail I have seen so far. Seems this is obviously a sockie and a tulip one at that so it ought to be banned. Just the fact that the owner isn't capable of running an interesting/amusing sockie without giving the game away so blatently is reason enough for a start.

Oh and also because it is utter tulip as well or did I say that aready.
              Your spelling of "tulip" is, well, erm... tulip!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                Your spelling of "tulip" is, well, erm... tulip!
                Your spelling of ‘tulip’ is even worse.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  Your spelling of ‘tulip’ is even worse.
                  **** off! Seriously.

Bollocks!

Comment

OMG.. you can tulip?? ROFL.. Thats just bollocks... OMG you can say that as well. Christ, next they will let us say tits....

Comment

Working...
                    X