• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mini boom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mini boom

Got a phone call out of the blue this morning inviting me to do 6 weeks back at a previous client. Which is great because I want to keep doing the Plan B and this lets me replenish the funds without having to put it on hold for 6 months.

Last week was the first time in months I'd seen things on Jobserve I could apply for too. Evidence of things picking up? Optimism about Tory win?
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Mini doom

Had a chat today with resourcing manager (who is also a long term mate) of current c lientco.

Current gig will most likely not be renewed as the end client are reducing the amount of development days they are buying next year and they can handle it with permies.

Time to get back out to the banks...
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
    X