• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Windows Server 2008 Training

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windows Server 2008 Training

OK so I've worked with Server 2003/2008 on and off (currently on) and can carry out routine admin, calling on more experienced staff now and again, usually just for confirmation that what I think I need to do is correct.
    I'd like to get some formal, stuctured training now though to move up a notch.

Anyone recommend a 3-5 day course in B'ham, Oxford, Bristol or points between?
    Must cover security in detail as well as a good grounding in building and maintaining 2008 servers & using the toolset.
    Ideally I'd like to get to the level of proficiency of people who have learned the hard way how to use Windows Server effectively, without the time & stress that takes.
    Not sure how realistic that is though.

Working...
X