• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A new Spam (or is it really a job offer?)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new Spam (or is it really a job offer?)

Private Enterprises "UFIS" is looking to hire a part-time (full-time)
    employee to fill the position of financial operations manager of your region
    (500-2000 USD per week).

About Us:
    UFIS (Ukrainian Folk Instruments Sales), was founded in March 1990 and
    headquartered in Tokmak, is a production company that produces exclusive
    hand made folk Ukrainian music instruments made of wood, such as Sopilka,
    Bandura, Trembita etc.
    Our company has a great experience in making instruments with gold strings
    and or inlaid with diamonds and rubies.

Requirements:
    - Permanent Internet access, personal e-mail, competence to use bank
    services (personal bank account).
    - Knowledge of computer tools and the permanent Internet is a must.
    - Autonomy, flexibility, initiative and creativity, good organizational
    skills.

Job Description:
    We are searching for an employee to join our team as a financial manager.
    Obligation of the manager is to work with the payments of our clients in
    your country with daily inspection. It means that you are authorized person
    to receive payments from our clients in your country to your bank account
    and transfer them to us in the fastest way.

Why do we need you:
    It takes more then two weeks for foreign bank to transfer money here in
    Ukraine because our bank system is not perfect. That is why we are ready to
    pay you 5% to receive money the same day.

If you are interested in this vacancy, send your Resume by email to:
    [email protected]
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Of course it's a scam...
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

so you could actually be in for more than 5% eh? Imagine...scamming the scammers

Mailman

Comment

Oh come on Darmstadt - I thought you were sharper than that!

Permanent internet access, competence to use bank services (personal bank account)
        and why d'ya think they need that exactly?

Probably wouldn't get too many takers with "required: gullible innocents with zombie computers capable of accessing online personal bank accounts"
        Last edited by cojak; 13 January 2006, 15:58.
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman
          so you could actually be in for more than 5% eh? Imagine...scamming the scammers

Mailman
          Funny you should say that. There is someone who scams the scammers and he has made a bit of money from them. I wish I could remember his name ... American I think.

Fungus

Comment

There is a guy who gets the spammers to do alsorts of silly things for their money (before he cuts contact) and gets them to send photos in of them doing the silly things

Mailman

Comment

"UFIS" of the classified commerce; it is concerned, the end
              to rent to a part-part-storm of thunders of applications he (all the
              day you), the limit to completely on the position the one in charge of
              the financial institutions of the commentaries of its zone (500-2000
              USD to the week). In us: UFIS (ucraine of Wendish them of the people
              of the instruments), based on the month of 1990 march and seated in
              Tokmak, company of the production, the given form exclusive hand
              produced ucraini of the instruments of people in instructd of the way
              of the music of the wood, like Sopilka, Bandura, Trembita the
              etc...... Our company has the great experience, giving him forms to
              the instruments with the series of the characters of gold and or
              introduced with diamonds and rubini. Circumstances: - permanent of the
              Internets, personal email of the movements, authority with the works
              of the battery of the use (personal client of the battery). - the
              knowledge of the subsidies of the calculation and the permanent
              Internets is to the obligation. - life, flexibility, initiative and
              creativity, good qualifications of the organization. Description of
              the functions: Interior we observed ignited employee, the end to
              connect our square like financiers whom they control. The obligation
              of the one in charge must work with the payments of our clients in its
              country with the daily control. It means that you that you are
              authorize him to receive everything, payments of our clients in his
              country in his client of the battery and we it transfers ingualmente
              of the method as rapidly as possible. It has the necessity because we
              you: This then ones which it is two weeks of necessary here for the
              battery of extrangeiro with the money of transference in Ucraina,
              because our system of the battery is not perfect. Therefore we are who
              we waited for affinchè the use that we paid until 5% to end he stops
              to receive the equal day of the money.
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman
                There is a guy who gets the spammers to do alsorts of silly things for their money (before he cuts contact) and gets them to send photos in of them doing the silly things

Mailman
                http://www.ebolamonkeyman.com/

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  Is Threaded broken?
                  He's trying to impress us with a primitive program that translates text.

My guess is he's translating to a language and then back to English.

Tell him you're impressed, he'll like that.

Comment

Amantium irae amoris integratio est.
                    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
                    X