• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you really want your favourite party to win this election??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you really want your favourite party to win this election??

The poisoned chalice
    Last edited by BlasterBates; 29 April 2010, 17:17.
    I'm alright Jack

Unless Labour get in, in which case they'll cut spending by 5% and then increase it by 35% the following day and off we jolly well go, perma-boom!

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
      Sadly, this has been obvious for some time.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
        I thought that was why they were all trying to look like they're trying to win, but then again not really.

Maybe the 'Bigot' comment wasn't a gaff at all, but a cynical ploy to lose this election, so they can win the next few.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

I'd really like UKIP to win, yes please.
          ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Well the tories might as well win it as they will be the only ones who will have the balls to make the cuts. Lib/Lab will dither and bottle it when the public sector council worker types start protesting. They'll never vote tory anyway so who cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
              I'd really like UKIP to win, yes please.
              Me too, but as election day gets nearer I realise that is but a dream. Cameron is at least persuadable by UKIP if he gets in, unlike the others.

Comment

Originally posted by contractor79 View Post
                Well the tories might as well win it as they will be the only ones who will have the balls to make the cuts. Lib/Lab will dither and bottle it when the public sector council worker types start protesting. They'll never vote tory anyway so who cares.
                Do you think whatever colour rosette wins the next election, they'll have a choice?

Hmm, what a bizarre concept. But this is 'General' after all.
                Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
                X