• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone else tired of Clegg cheerleaders?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else tired of Clegg cheerleaders?

Anyone else tired of this Nick Clegg cheerleading nonsense? After last night this ridiculous bubble should burst, surely?

I'm tired of seeing 'friends' on my facebook joining groups cheerleading Nick Clegg as their new messiah of marxism.

Had some nasty comments on my facebook last night when I stated my democratic view that Nick Clegg was a dismal 3rd in last night's debate, Brown an improved 2nd and Cameron the clear winner. It appears the Clegg fans won't accept any dissenting view of their messiah, how liberal of them.

Even more astounding is that some liberals/marxists I know were trying to convince me that Clegg's amnesty for illegal immigrants policy was not amnesty because they'd have to do "community service" as punishment first . Given the immense liability that would follow their 'hard work' in terms of welfare dependancy, education and health entitlements etc. then this community service would make these illegal immigrants the highest earners in the country even more than contractors ;-)

Then when I suggested to one buffoon that the punishment for being here illegally is deportation and that the law should apply equally to all, no bending the rules for these people, send them to the back of the queue where the honest people go to apply for citizenship... this marxists suggested that community service was far more of a punishment than "sending them back to their country to meet all their family in a more favourable climate". I replied with "well it must have been heartbreaking for them to leave their family in paradise and come to this damp country illegally, all alone. I'm sure they'll appreciate a plane ride home courtesy of the British taxpayer".

Just what exactly is wrong with liberals/lefties/marxists? Is this kind of shallow and stupid thinking what our University system generates? There is far more common sense on my facebook from non-graduates of people my generation.

Even more annoyingly some of these facebook liberals tried to text me to convince me that Lib Dems were great. Like, eff off. Maybe they are so keen because they are safely employed in public sector jobs which no one would notice if they were axed. Meanwhile, people like me struggle to get contracts and get invoices paid.

Please Mr Cameron, wield the axe on these wasters from Mr Cleggs cult. Or even better, why don't you replace these pro-immigration nutters with someone else to do their job from abroad, preferably illegal immigrants, who will work for a quarter of their undeserved paycheque.

They sure do like telling people what to think and who to vote for, these liberals. Sorry but I don't fall for their marxist messiah who's in Blair's league of teflon.

This Clegg buffoon has been convincing us he tells it straight, has been listening to people up and down the country on immigration and so on but couldn't wait to get off the embarrassing topic of his amnesty for illegals and his enthusiasm for the Euro. Even worse he wasn't straight about his own policies and he also falsely said that immigration from EU was 80% when the number is more like 30%.

Trying to borrow Reagan's "here they go again" line seriously did not work.

So folks, if you've fallen for Mr Clegg juts like many of you fell for Mr Blair when I made similar warnings- then it will be YOUR fault if we end up with a marxist Labour/Lib disaster for the next 5 years.
    Last edited by contractor79; 30 April 2010, 06:53.

Sorry, but I think your idea of a dose of reality for these people would be more expensive in terms of psychiatric care than just leaving them doing their governmental non-jobs.

It is something, so very important, these Politicians are just not talking about: these cuts are coming, and they will be big. They will push thousands onto the streets, and after a few years of governmental non-work, they're all but unemployable.

Does the NHS even have enough staff to cope? 'Care in the community': what community?

Don't get angry. That is pointless. I feel for your frustration. It is a worry that many of them know your personal details. Hopefully not where you actually live though?

But to be safe: do what I do, when they approach move scissors and loose blunt instruments into a drawer, gently tell them you feel very sad for their illness, and that you'll pray for their speedy recovery.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
      Sorry, but I think your idea of a dose of reality for these people would be more expensive in terms of psychiatric care than just leaving them doing their governmental non-jobs.

It is something, so very important, these Politicians are just not talking about: these cuts are coming, and they will be big. They will push thousands onto the streets, and after a few years of governmental non-work, they're all but unemployable.
      I disagree. Sack them as dole is cheaper. And make them work for their dole by helping to improve the country's infrastructure in some way, or help with manual labour.

Many years ago one summer I worked in a local council and quite honestly I've never seen such a lazy bunch of whiners in all my life. These are the people who will fall for Clegg and vote lefties like him in to protect their pointless career so they can waste even more hours on facebook worshipping their latest marxist pin-up.

Comment

Have you even read Marx?

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
          Have you even read Marx?
          Don't you effin start, I've had it up to here with marx botherers, not interested, I can spend my money better than the government could, so on your bike please, regards.

Comment

Originally posted by contractor79 View Post
            Don't you effin start, I've had it up to here with marx botherers, not interested, I can spend my money better than the government could, so on your bike please, regards.
            You're calling people Marxists as some kind of insult when you don't even know what it means...

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
              You're calling people Marxists as some kind of insult when you don't even know what it means...
              it means people like you who want to take money from my pocket to spend on my behalf for my benefit, when to be honest marxists couldn't organise a hissup in a brewery

Comment

Why the f**k did we give women the vote when most of 'em are going to vote for Clegg because they'd "Do Him"!

Poor Ms Pankhurst must be spinning in her grave.

Comment

I find people's lack of interest in the whole thing rather frightening. More people seem interested in x-factor.

Seems to me part of the trick is blocking what information the public know about your unpopular policies, rather than what the policies actually are.

Bless them, many think Clegg is the new milky bar kid or something.

Comment

Originally posted by contractor79 View Post
                    Anag?

Comment

Working...
                    X