• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Flip the election, just realised I've lost my wedding ring !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flip the election, just realised I've lost my wedding ring !

Help
    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
    Help
    Where did you leave it last?

Comment

simples, go back to the phone box you saw the "advert" in, call him/her up and ask if you can have it back. do this BEFORE you return home this weekend.

or

failing that, take as much cash as you can, book a one way ticket to somewhere nice, write a hastily scribbled note explaining your actions and possibly something about can't dealing with things anymore and then run, then try and enjoy the little time left you have before the wife hunts you down..

it's been nice knowing you
      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by Tingles View Post
        Where did you leave it last?

Can't remember, never take it off. Hoping it came off in the night and it's still in bed.

Hung drawn and quartered will only be the start of the hell thats coming my way.
        But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Is it still on your kn0b ?

Firemen cut metal ring from man's penis | Metro.co.uk

Comment

Can't remember, never take it off. Hoping it came off in the night and it's still in bed.

Hung drawn and quartered will only be the start of the hell thats coming my way.
            First - don't panic.

Second - check all your pockets and clothing where it may have become dislodged.

Third - try and retrace your steps and work out what you were doing and where you may have lost it - places where you might have washed your hands, got things out of your pocket etc.

After all that you've probably left it on top of the bathroom cabinet like I always do.
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

walk in the house, whistling a happy ditty, when the OH notices (i'd say within 3 seconds given that you're whistling and therefore immediately suspicious) look confused and shocked and state "what do you mean woman? i'm not married, who are you? and what are you doing in my house?" then start laughing hysterically, sit down on the sofa and start rocking while mumbling incoherently and hopefully you'll be sectioned for your own safety and get the sympathy vote.. winner
              The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                First - don't panic.

Second - check all your pockets and clothing where it may have become dislodged.

Third - try and retrace your steps and work out what you were doing and where you may have lost it - places where you might have washed your hands, got things out of your pocket etc.

After all that you've probably left it on top of the bathroom cabinet like I always do.
                Done all that to no avail, I last remember having it last night in the supermercado.

Comment

Done all that to no avail, I last remember having it last night in the supermercado.
                  Tell her!

FFS, women do it all the time.

tulip happens.

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                    walk in the house, whistling a happy ditty, when the OH notices (i'd say within 3 seconds given that you're whistling and therefore immediately suspicious) look confused and shocked and state "what do you mean woman? i'm not married, who are you? and what are you doing in my house?" then start laughing hysterically, sit down on the sofa and start rocking while mumbling incoherently and hopefully you'll be sectioned for your own safety and get the sympathy vote.. winner
                    ROFLOL

Like it: go for the diminished responsibility defence. That's tricky in English law though.
                    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
                    X